Nathan Adams, CPRW, CPCC
In today’s career search, you need an advocate, an expert. Someone who knows have to navigate the treacherous waters of the career search. Someone that can save you precious time. That someone is me.
My clients report that they receive interviews faster and more frequent after using the new professional resume that I develop for them.
“I worked with Nathan during my last job search. He did a tremendous job reworking my resume and his insights and advice on phone screens and face to face interviews were invaluable.” — General Manager
“Nathan was very committed as my career coach. He was a great listener and follows up with all appropriate details. He is the person to have on your side when you need a sounding board for your ideas. His communication skills are exceptional.” — Sr. Director
I am a certified professional resume writer and certified professional career coach. With more than 15 years of resume writing experience, I have jump-started the career search for thousands of job seekers by writing resumes that detail their accomplishments, rather than their responsibilities. My clients receive resumes that are attractive, focused, use industry-specific terminology, and are error-free. I also provide career coaching on the latest and most successful methods to network, search for jobs, and land opportunities. I have successfully coached blue collar workers, college students, mid-level managers, directors, and corporate executives.
I specialize in writing resumes and coaching clients with leadership backgrounds in Executive Management, Finance, Marketing & Sales, Engineering, Information Technology, Customer Service, Operations, Banking, Construction, Business Development, Project Management, and Human Resources to name a few.
In addition to my private practice, I partner with the following organizations, serving as a career coach to their candidates:
Certified Professional Resume Writer, Certified Professional Career Coach
Past Speaking Engagements:
- “Using LinkedIn to Power Your Career,” Arts and Science Council
- “How to Use LinkedIn in Your Job Search,” Meck South Rotary Club
- “Creating Power Statements for Resumes and Interviews,” ProNet Charlotte, ongoing
- “How to Use LinkedIn in Your Job Search,” Job Hunter’s Support Group, St. John’s Episcopal Church
- “Resume Power Statements,” Career Ministry, St. Stephen UMC
- “Today’s Strategies in Resume Writing,” Maximize Your Career Workshop, Calvary Baptist Church
- “Using LinkedIn in Your Job Search,” Working Hands Career Ministry, St. Mark’s Catholic Church
- “Resume Power Statements,” Harrison Career Transition Ministry, Harrison UMC